Q1FY18: RHCSA / RHCE / RHCA Exam offers
valid from 1st April 2017 to 31st May 2017
Standard Exam Fee for RHCSA/RHCE: INR 15,000/- plus Service Tax, as applicable
Standard Exam Fee for any COE Exam( RHCA Module): INR 15,000/- plus Service Tax, as applicable
“Q1FY18 Towards RHCA –
Under this offer, Red Hat offers the candidate:
- First Red Hat Exam: Rs. 15,000/- plus service tax;
- Second Red Hat Exam: Rs. 14,000/- plus service tax;
- Third Red Hat Exam: Rs. 13,000/- plus service tax;
- Fourth Red Hat Exam: Rs. 12,000/- plus service tax;
- Fifth Red Hat Exam: Rs. 11,000/- plus service tax;
- Sixth Red Hat Exam: Rs. 10,000/- plus service tax;
- Seventh Red Hat Exam: Rs. 9,000/- plus service tax;
- Eighth Red Hat Exam (Onwards): Rs. 9,000/- plus service tax;
- The second attempt of each exam will be Rs. 7,500/- plus service tax
- Get Red Hat branded offer, with minimum two (first attempt) exams within 1st April 2017 to 31st May 2017.
- Get Red Hat branded red Hat Certified Architect swag on the achievement of RHCA status.
- Candidates who have already appeared for any Red Hat exam can enroll midway into the current quarter’s Towards RHCA scheme
” Upgrade your Status”
Under this offer , Red Hat offers the candidate:
- Any Red Hat Exam can upgrade RHCSA Exam/ RHCE Exam/RHCA Exam at a special fee of Rs.7,500/- plus service tax.
- No retake offers in this scheme
- Candidate must be upgrading the current or non-current certification.
Red Hat Exams – Terms and Conditions
- Candidates who have not undergone authorised training at RHCTP or ERHCTP can attempt any Red Hat certification exam at 200% of MSRP & are not eligible for any quarterly or annual scheme benefits.
- For any EX200 & EX300 exam to be delivered Red Hat requires minimum 8 first attempt (fresh) candidates. For any COE exam to be delivered Red Hat requires minimum 5 first attempt (fresh) candidates.
- The free Red Hat gift/s are offered under a no exchange or replacement policy. The Red Hat gift/s are dispatched to the exam centre only after all first attempt exams under the scheme are completed.
Mandatory Documents To Register & Attempt Examination:
- Documentation to be provided by the candidate for attempting Red Hat Exam (except EX401, EX436 & EX442) – Discount Voucher Book Forms OR Red Hat issued Course Completion Certificate.
- For the candidate, it is mandatory to provide Govt. issued ID card such as Driving License, Passport, Voter ID card, etc., on the day of the exam, in original.
- Candidates already certified and who are upgrading, need to provide only the printed copy of Certificate instead of the corresponding book forms.
- It is mandatory for the candidate fill in Exam Admit Card completely with precise information.
For Further details, Please contact us on 9447169776, 9447294635