Q3FY18 RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administration ) /
RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) / RHCA (Red Hat Certified Architect )
Exam offers valid from 15th September 2017 to 30th November 2017
Standard Exam Fee for RHCSA/RHCE : INR 15,000/- plus GST.
Standard Exam Fee for a module of RHCA : INR 15,000/- plus GST.
“ Towards RHCA – Q3FY18 Scheme
Under this offer, Red Hat offers the candidate:
- First Red Hat Exam: Rs. 15,000/- plus service tax;
- Second Red Hat Exam: Rs. 14,000/- plus service tax;
- Third Red Hat Exam: Rs. 13,000/- plus service tax;
- Fourth Red Hat Exam: Rs. 12,000/- plus service tax;
- Fifth Red Hat Exam: Rs. 11,000/- plus service tax;
- Sixth Red Hat Exam: Rs. 10,000/- plus service tax;
- Seventh Red Hat Exam(Onwards) : Rs. 9,000/- plus GST;
- Second attempt or any reattempt exam fee will be Rs.5000/- +GST, if the first attempt taken between 1st Oct & 30th Nov
- The Rs.1000/- discount is applicable to candidate for his next exam only if the candidate is cleared his previous exam.
- Candidates who have already appeared for any Red Hat exam in previous quarter can enroll midway into the current quarter’s “Towards RHCA Q3FY18” scheme.
- If a candidate is doing any two, 1st attempt exams under the period 15th Sep to 30th Nov , he/she will be eligible for retakes @ Rs.3,750/- plus GST.
- If a candidate is doing any three,1st attempt exams under the period 15th Sep to 30th Nov , he/she will be eligible for retakes @ Rs.2,500/- plus GST
- If a candidate is doing two or more 1st attempt exams under the period 15th Sep to 30th Nov , he/she will be eligible for a Red Hat branded Back Pack
RedHat Certified Architect Benefits
- Get Red Hat branded red Hat Certified Architect swag on achievement of RHCA status.
Red Hat Exams – Terms and Conditions
- Candidates who have not undergone authorised training at RHCTP or ERHCTP can attempt any Red Hat certification exam at 200% of MSRP & are not eligible for any quarterly or annual scheme benefits.
- For any EX200 & EX300 exam to be delivered Red Hat requires minimum 8 first attempt (fresh) candidates. For any COE exam to be delivered Red Hat requires minimum 5 first attempt (fresh) candidates.
- The free Red Hat gift/s are offered under a no exchange or replacement policy. The Red Hat gift/s are dispatched to the exam centre only after all first attempt exams under the scheme are completed.
Mandatory Documents To Register & Attempt Examination:
- Documentation to be provided by the candidate for attempting Red Hat Exam (except EX401, EX436 & EX442) – Discount Voucher Book Forms OR Red Hat issued Course Completion Certificate.
- For the candidate, it is mandatory to provide Govt. issued ID card such as Driving License, Passport, Voter ID card, etc., on the day of the exam, in original.
- Candidates already certified and who are upgrading, need to provide only the printed copy of Certificate instead of the corresponding book forms.
- It is mandatory for the candidate fill in Exam Admit Card completely with precise information.
For Further details, Please contact us on 9447169776, 9447294635