Q1FY19 RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administration ) /
RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) / RHCA (Red Hat Certified Architect )
Exam offers valid from 1st March 2018 to 28th May 2018.
Standard Exam Fee for RHCSA/RHCE (EX200/EX300) : INR 15,000/- plus GST.
Standard Exam Fee for a module of RHCA(COE) : INR 15,000/- plus GST.
Scheme No.1 – Red Hat Expert
- The first attempt fee of EX200/EX300 will be Rs.15,000+ 18% GST
- Any single attempt exam (EX200 or EX300 ) in Q1FY19 will have the 2nd attempt fee @ Rs.7,500+18% GST
- If a candidate is done both EX200 and EX300 in Q1FY19 and failed in any exam or both exam, the 2nd attempt fee for each exam will be Rs.5,000+18% GST.
Scheme No.2 – Red Hat Specialist
- The first attempt fee of any COE(RHCA Module) exam will be Rs.15,000+ 18% GST
- The 2nd attempt fee of any COE exam will be Rs.7,500+18% GST.
Scheme No.3 – Upgrade your Status
- The first attempt fee of any upgrade exam will be Rs.7,500+ GST.
- The 2nd attempt fee of any upgrade exam will be Rs.7,500+GST.
- Red Hat Swag is available to candidates attempting minimum two first attempt exams per Red Hat Business Quarter.
- Red Hat Swag is available to RHA candidates attempting minimum two first attempt exams per Red Hat Business Year.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates must provide their Certification Id & RHN Id minimum 5 days prior to the date of the exam to avail of any discount on first attempt or reattempt exam fee.
- All 2nd attempt candidates must attempt attempt 2nd exams within subsequent quarter.
- Candidates who have Discount Voucher Book Forms or Red Hat issued Course Completion Certificates are only eligible for any discounts for first and second attempt Red Hat certification exams.
Mandatory Documents To Register & Attempt Examination:
- Documentation to be provided by the candidate for attempting Red Hat Exam (except EX401, EX436 & EX442) – Discount Voucher Book Forms OR Red Hat issued Course Completion Certificate.
- For the candidate, it is mandatory to provide Govt. issued ID card such as Driving License, Passport, Voter ID card, etc., on the day of the exam, in original.
- Candidates already certified and who are upgrading, need to provide only the printed copy of Certificate instead of the corresponding book forms.
For Further details, Please contact us on 9447169776, 9447294635